The Military Family Housing office will like to welcome you to the place you will call home during your stay at Naval Base Ventura County (NBVC). We are here to assist you in finding suitable housing whether on the local economy or in military base housing.
In 1996, Congress established the Military Housing Privatization Initiative (MHPI), which is often referred to Private Public Venture housing. In October 2007, the majority of the Military Family Housing was privatized to Lincoln Properties.
The Military Family Housing (MFH) Office operates at a staff of 8 people, serving over 40,000 people a year. They have been thoroughly trained in Family Housing operations. We will make every effort to meet your needs by providing courteous; quality service. The MFH office controls the waitlist for all housing areas.
Below are the services that the MFH offers:
- Provide information for applying for Base Housing for Lincoln Military Housing
- Provide computer access to gain needed information
- Provide you with your command contact information
- Provide information/ Services for Relocation to and from NBVC
- Provide School information for Ventura County
- Provide Hotel and Motel Listing in the county
- Provide rental listing of out in town through Ahern
- Offer Set Aside ProgramProvide, upon request, In/ Out Inspections while living out in town
- Provide information on foreclosures in the county
- Provide renter/ land lord mediation
Our office hours are:
Monday thru Friday: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
To contact us during our office hours, call:
Fax DSN: 551-4321