- NAS Jax Commanding Officer's Suggestion Box
- NAS Jacksonville Telephone Directory
- NAS Jacksonville Welcome Aboard Brochure
- NAS Jax Resident Energy Consumption Program
- Local Hurricane Shelter Information
- Suggested Items to take to the Shelter
- Hurricane Evacuation Routes
- Hurricane Information Guide
- CNIC Operation Prepare
- Family Preparedness Guide
- AMVETS - Assistance with VA claims
- Retired Activities Office
- CAC/ID Card Appointments
- Essential Information to Obtain ID Cards
- Tenant Commands
- Voting Assistance
- Family Medicine Residency Program
- Inspector General's Hotline
- Base Chapel
- MOA for Demolition of Hangars 113, 114, 115
- Environmental Assessment for Deposition of Hangars 113, 114, 115
- Economic Analysis for Deposition of Hangars 113, 114, 115
Pinecastle Range Complex Training Schedule
Navy training schedules indicate that live bombing will take place at the Pinecastle Range Complex located in the Ocala National Forest the following day and time:
15 DECEMBER - 9:15 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
16 DECEMBER - 9:15 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
17 DECEMBER - 9:15 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
18 DECEMBER - 9:15 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
The telephone number for noise complaints is 1-800-874-5059, Fleet Area Control and Surveillance Facility, Jacksonville, Fla. For additional information, call (904) 542-5588.
Pass & ID hours
Building 9/Pass & ID - Monday - Friday 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Commercial Gate/Pass Office - Monday - Friday 6 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Passes will be issued by the Yorktown gate sentry after hours and weekends.
Non NCAC (Rapid Gate) personnel will only be authorized during commercial gate hours. One-day passes will be issued when the Pass & ID office is not open.
Military personnel and government employees are reminded that there is a $20 rule on accepting gifts from any organization, agency or person. You may accept gifts given because of your military status only if they are $20 or less per source, per occasion and a maximum of $50 per source, per year. Accepting widely available discounts available to the general public or to all government and military personnel is permitted. For example, you are authorized to accept a "military discount for 20% off."