Welcome to CREDO Southwest
San Diego, California
email@example.com | 619-520-4849
CREDO is the Navy's number one program for building resilience in relationship with self, significant others, and bystanders.
CREDO retreats and workshops focus on communication skills, conflict resolution, goal setting, and thriving under stress.
Our programs are free and available as scheduled through contracting (retreats) and on demand (workshops) and include:
- Marriage Enrichment Retreat (MER) [3 days] with Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Marriage Enrichment Retreat (MER) [3 days] with Practical Application in Intimate Relationship Skills (PAIRS)
- Marriage Enrichment Workshop (MEW) [1-2 days] with Prevention and Relationship Enhancement Program (PREP)
- Personal Resiliency Workshop (PRW) [1-2 days] with MBTI
- MBTI Stand alone Workshop [3.5 hours]
- safeTALK Suicide Awareness For Everyone Workshop [3.5 hours]
- ASIST Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training Workshop [2 days]
For more information contact The CREDO Southwest Team at:
Follow or Like CREDO Southwest on Facebook: Credo Southwest
Request a workshop today!