The health and well-being of Sailors, their families and civilians are the Navy’s top priority, including those assigned to overseas Navy installations.
CNRSW’s drinking water systems comply with all applicable Federal, State, and local safe drinking water regulations, Executive Orders, and Navy Policy by performing water quality monitoring (including some or all of the following based on system type: bacteria, lead, copper, disinfection by-products, and other chemicals) and providing customers an annual Consumer Confidence Report as well as investigating and resolving customer complaints.
Other CNRSW policy requirements include Distribution System Sanitary Survey reviews and programs for cross-connection control, backflow prevention, operation and maintenance, and unidirectional flushing. All these programs are designed to ensure that safe drinking water is delivered to every consumer.
- CNIC Lead in Priority Area Sampling Program
- General Information and Facts
- GAO Prohibition for Bottle Water
Consumer Confidence Reports:
- Naval Air Facility El Centro
- Naval Air Station Fallon
- Naval Air Station Lemoore
- Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake
- Naval Base Coronado
- Naval Base Point Loma
- Naval Base San Diego
- Naval Base Ventura County
- Naval Support Activity Monterey
- Naval Weapons Station Seal Beach -